My Actual Homepage - Go here for more info.


I plan to put a graphical banner here eventually...

06 August 2010

Facebook snippet

Someone asked me a question on Facebook a moment ago.  Just thought I'd share:

Mark
Einstein said" There are only two ways to live life, one is as if nothing is a miracle, the other is as if everything is a miracle. Any thoughts on that?
Me
Well, my thought on this is pretty much in line with Einstein if you interpret it as (2 separate thoughts):
Nothing is a Miracle: Science and logic rules reality. There is nothing supernatural required to give us the universe.
Everything is a Miracle: WOW! This is so fucking cool! We are made of frikkin star-stuff! We evolved from a single cell organism! That is so cool!
Basically, understand our place in the universe and how insignificant we really are, but also revel in the wonder and beauty that nature has wrought.

No comments: