My Actual Homepage - Go here for more info.


I plan to put a graphical banner here eventually...

10 December 2010

Recycled: Santa vs. god

It's that time of year! I figure that this is a good post to recycle for giggles. Over the next few days, I may repost a few more posts as well for giggles.

Just for fun during the holidays. I got this from a fellow blogee named Daniel Florien. While I have always been atheist, he was at one time a devout christian, so he has quite the unique perspective. I just found this funny really.



Although, if you really examine the mythology, I'd say that Santa has a huge advantage over that god fellow. Santa sure as heck seems a lot nicer. The worst you get from him is having a lump of coal. That god fellow is decidedly much more unpleasant!

No comments: