My Actual Homepage - Go here for more info.


I plan to put a graphical banner here eventually...

01 February 2011

Taking a Little Break (And a bit of self promotion)

Sorry folks, gotta take a little break from blogging.  Have a couple of big projects that I am immersed in that will take away from my ability to blog for a few days.  In the meantime, I know this will get automatically pushed to my facebook page, so I have a couple of favours to ask of folks:

1.)  I have a LOLCats account (in case you hadn't noticed my Caturday facebook postings).  I am missing a thermometer from the Dr. Tiny Cat's Trauma Center collection.  Can someone send one my way?  I am LarianLeQuella over there, so I am easy to find.
2.)  For all my friends on facebook, if you feel so inclined, please follow this blog as well as the other blog I run:  http://vaccinesandevolution.blogspot.com  And if you run a blog, please let me know, and I will be glad to add it to my blogroll.
2a.)  As a matter of fact, I am still looking for more contributors to the http://vaccinesandevolution.blogspot.com blog.  If you have a passion about education, particularly in regards to evolution and vaccines, please let me know, and I can add you to the list of contributors.
3.)  Go to http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/01/31/bill-oreilly-tidal-bore/ and laugh at Billo.  I already posted about him, but this is another great smackdown.
4.)  Are you a Douglas Adams fan?
5.)  I will probably take some time to play Dark Age of Camelot.  Hey, it's my favorite game!  What's yours?
A.)  Feel free to leave comments.  I usually respond.
I.)  There is no item I.)
i.)  I did have to have an i.) because I wanted to post an ii.)
ii.)  I am actually setting this up to publish by itself.  I wrote this last night.

Okay, I am done.  See you in a few days.  Hopefully this weekend I can get to posting a few things (after I dig out from Snowpocalyps 2.0).

No comments: