My Actual Homepage - Go here for more info.


I plan to put a graphical banner here eventually...

22 July 2011

So... Yeah, I haven't blogged in a while

I am sorry that I haven't said anything in a while.  I have a whole list of handy excuses:
  • My main computer is on the fritz
  • Work has been really, really busy (with a lot of travel involved too)
  • I've been studying for my PMP exam
  • I went on a brief vacation
Of course, excuses are like assholes.  Everyone has one, and they all stink...  Or whatever that saying is.  Also, I have been spending a lot more time lately reading (Love my Kindle).  And of course, I have been reading some heady stuff like sting theory, physics, cosmology, and the like.  I am even tackling some books that are a slog of unbearable intellectuall mish-mosh (i.e. apologetics books).  Heck, I haven't even seen the last Harry Potter movie yet!  I think I may be the only person in the civilized world that hasn't!  See, I told you things have been just a wee bit crazy.

Anyway, I am going to try to keep up on posting here.  Maybe do some actual book reviews?  Would that be of any interest to anyone?

No comments: