My Actual Homepage - Go here for more info.


I plan to put a graphical banner here eventually...

19 October 2011

A Dynamic Random Quote Generator Sig

Over at the Rational Skepticism forums, a poster by the name of Jakov came up with a dynamic sig that puts some quotes onto forum profiles as an image.  Then one of the other members, by the name or crank, of RatSkep updated it.  You even have two separate styles to choose from.  Just enclose the img code inside HTML or BBCode tags.




img=http://bit.ly/kg4Qqo
Giving:

Or a second choice is:




img=http://bit.ly/k7MTQJ
Giving:
I personally like the second one, which is what I use at RatSkep.  Again, as you come back to this page, it will randomize the quote selected to display, and it will do that for each person who loads up your sig.  Of course, there may be limitations on some forums that will not allow this code to be added, but I think it's a cool little thing that I am trying to incorporate into all my forum profiles.

No comments: