My Actual Homepage - Go here for more info.


I plan to put a graphical banner here eventually...

04 March 2012

Critical Thinking Videos

Dr. Phil Plait, The Bad Astronomer, turned me on to these videos.  They are mostly aimed at children, but lets face it, a lot of American adults could use these videos as well.  Why do you think that I would disparage American adults?  Well, considering that apparently any education is "snobbery", I can only imagine the intellectually stunted brains that are out there.  I think Isaac Asimov said it better:
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'” 
Anyway, here is the full series of videos that  I encourage you to watch and share with those who need it (and to make it easy, I will embed all 6 here for you).













I hope these come in handy for you or others around you.

No comments: