My Actual Homepage - Go here for more info.


I plan to put a graphical banner here eventually...

07 May 2010

Finally updated Facebook profile pic

I really enjoyed the brief "A" week they had on facebook (a lot of folks "friended" me, and it's great to see interesting updates on science and news from them). Although, I also enjoy having my official photo on there because it tends to confuse the narrow minds of the little weasel brains when theitards see a decorated military officer that also says he's atheist. So I wanted to combine the two things. I just never got around to it, until now.

So here it is, my new facebook profile picture. I know that if I see the "A" on a person's profile I generally have no hesitations about accepting their request. Now they should hopefully feel the same when they see my "A".

No comments: