On to the jobs:
This position is responsible for supporting overall budget management and earned activities associated with the Tactical Unmanned Air Vehicle (TUAV) Engineering Service Memorandum (ESM) plus Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO) activities. Specific program support tasks may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Understanding of program planning, execution and change control. Ability to integrate cost and schedule performance to develop the knowledge to identify issues. Superior interpersonal skills to facilitate the communications necessary to understand financial data and schedule requirements. Demonstrated cost and financial management knowledge to include EV management, profit and loss, cash and inventory skills. Understanding of risk management planning and control. Understanding of applicable military and commercial specifications and standards such as AS9100 and ISO 9000/14001 requirements. Understanding of basic operating processes, procedures and criteria. Personal computer skills, (e.g., word processing, spread sheet, presentation graphics). Effective written and oral communication skills. Leadership and team building skills are a must. Ability to direct goal oriented activities of a diverse work force which is separated geographically. Ability to plan, organize and schedule. Understanding of Sarbanes/Oxley and other legal compliance requirements.
Minimum of 5 years technical/work experience in program management required. PMP Certification desired. Requires a minimum of five years of directly related experience in Project Management with a Bachelor's Degree in a Technical field, or Business, or equivalent education and experience to demonstrate the ability to successfully perform the job duties. US citizen capable of holding a SECRET security clearance. Highly proficient in MS Office Suite. Proficient in MS Project and WinSight. Requires excellent organizing, interpersonal plus communication skills and experience.
Program Manager, Aerosonde Production
Location: Hunt Valley MD
Skills: The Program Manager will be responsible for assisting the
Program Director and the program management staff in
business capture plans, preparing and presenting briefings
to potential and current customers, preparing proposals, and
managing contracts. Must lead a production team responsible
for all ISC efforts in the support of delivering Aerosonde
Systems, as well as logistics and training material and
ensuring all products are fabricated and tested in
accordance with Government regulations and standards. Will
have direct responsibility for all proposal and program
cost, schedule, technical, production and quality of the
product and will be the primary interface with all internal
and external customers. Additional programmatic duties may
Military experience and/or Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
experience a plus. Manager with above average energy level
and a desire to excel in program management. Wants to drive
change to assure project success leading to long-term
leadership position within Client's UAS division. Basic
understanding of CMMI requirements, ISO standards &
compliance and supply chain management theory. Understanding
of Sarbanes/Oxley and other legal compliance requirements.
Experience in logistics and training material development a
Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, or business, or
equivalent education and experience to demonstrate the
ability to successfully perform the job duties. MBA or PMP
certification desired. Must be able to hold SECRET security
clearance. Position requires above average skills in:Program
Planning; Earned Value Management (EVM); Government
Acquisition; Risk Planning; Mitigation and Reporting;
Pricing/Estimating techniques; Metric Plan Development;
Project Change management; Requirements Management; and Team
development. Must be a Project team leader with unique
ability to motivate / make accountable a team consisting of
diverse technical background and experience. Proficient MS
Office Suite, MS Project proficiency a must. 3-5 years
project management experience with a minimum 3 years
training in logistics projects. Average program/project size
managed during professional career should be: $5m in sales
and project staff size of 10 covering diverse disciplines.
Knowledge of all aspects of the Program/Project Life Cycle.
At least 5-10 years experience in the Defense or technical
business with at least 3-5 years experience as a PM and/or
technical Leadership position. Experience managing DoD
contracts with an emphasis on Logistics and training
material desired. Clear and proven experience in building
and managing a technical team. Must be familiar with
applicable military and commercial standards and the DoD
acquisition process. Must have excellent written and oral
communications skills, and must have demonstrated cost and
financial management knowledge to include program cost
control, profit and loss, cash and inventory skills. MBA,PMP or equivalent certifications desired.
We're looking for “two” PROGRAM MANAGERS within the Aerospace/Defense sector.…
1) EVM Program Manager - (req 1311) - highly visible oppty to role out and be a key individual to implementation of Earned Value Management process within the Program Management group. With your past Program Management experience along with your depth of EVM, you should be able to review and analyze trends (costs/budgets/schedules/resources/materials) & identify existing or potential problems with programs. Assist fellow PM's with EVM implementation and analysis (green plans, yellow & red accts)…definitely a growth oppty Salary based on exp. $100-130k,
2) PROGRAM MANAGER “engineering” - (req 1312) - coordinate and manage all program activities ($200-$35m) related to meeting the program requirements (engineering resource allocation, cost/schedules/budges, delivery, logistics); Program & Risk Planning, Mitigation & Reporting, Change management, etc. Experience with defense related products/systems; any experience moving products out of R&D into production. EVM and PMP certification is a plus. Salary based on exp. $100-120k,
If interested, reply back with a convenient time and number to reach you. I'll follow-up to discuss your interests along with specifics of the opportunity. (Please include an up-to-date resume should you have one.)
Not interested, please share my information with friends/colleagues; most everyone is open to exploring their options. Thank you for your assistance.
We are a prime contractor on the PASS contract at Hanscom AFB and therefore continue to have job opportunities in support of the Electronic Systems Center on base. I’m in particular looking at you for a Program Manager position we currently have available in support of PASS in the 650th ELSS group in support of 3 Dimensional Expeditionary Long-Range Radar (3DELRR). I listed the description below. Any interest? If you are interested please send me your most current resume with your availability and salary requirement. I also left you a voice mail.
Program Manager to provide the Government Program Manager with acquisition support to Three-Dimensional Expeditionary Long-Range Radar. Contribute to writing a request for proposal. Participate in source selection.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
: Provide program and acquisition management in support of the 3DELRR program's preparation for Engineering and Manufacturing Development (EMD).
: Assist in the development of pre-Request for Proposal (RFP) documents including the Performance Work Statement, Source Selection Plan, and Contract Sections H, J, L & M.
: Provide support for reviews, including Acquisition Strategy Panel and Peer Reviews.
: Ensure all RFP documents reflect the DoD and USAF policies, the approved acquisition strategy, program requirements and resource constraints.
: Coordinate the work and incorporate comments as agreed to by the Government.
: Support source selection process and post-contract award activities
: Minimum of Twelve (12) years experience in DoD program management and acquisition
: Bachelors Degree
: Strong proficiency in Air Force/DOD acquisitions processes and regulations
: Experience and training equivalent to Level I Acquisition Professional Development Program (APDP) certification in program management
: DoD Secret Clearance
: Experience and training equivalent to Level II Acquisition Professional Development Program (APDP) certification in program management
: Experience with RFP development
: Experience supporting source selections
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
: Location: Hanscom AFB MA
: Travel: CONUS travel may be required; travel of 20% or less is expected
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran.
DIR SYSTEMS ENGINEERING – The Director will lead a group of Systems Process and Hardware Systems Engineers in DoD technologies and across multiple programs/product lines. The Director will utilize data driven and analytical techniques and should have knowledge of CMMI, DOORS or CORE. This is the key driver in all systems activities for standardization, so the Director should have 5+ years of Design and 10+ years in Engineering Mgt Supervision.
DIRECTOR OF ALL ADVANCED WEAPONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
Develop and execute weapons programs for ground and air weapons business. Looking for Aero R&D, projects leadership, full rate production and having been an Engineer. Knowledge of US Weapons systems programs and DoD cust’s.
PM UAV PRODUCTION – Lead UAV production, development to delivery, on the west coast. Need to have an Air Force background and successful UAV Program experience.
PM I UAS – Pure programs management on a multi-years UAS systems integration program with significant production follow-on awards. Domestic and International military and defense UAS programs experience. Prefer design, development, integration and operations, change control, cost and schedule req’s and performance. Mech. Eng. background is a plus. This is East Coast.
Technical, Programmatic, and Engineering Support Service for the Joint Milli-Arcsecond Pathfinder Survey (J-MAPS) Program Office for the Office of Naval Research ONR Code 32, Ocean Battlespace Sensing S&T Department.
Work to be performed at the QinetiQ North America facility in Reston
The Joint Milli-Arcsecond Pathfinder Survey (JMAPS) mission is a Department of Navy (DoN) space-based, all-sky astrometric bright star survey. JMAPS will produce an all-sky astrometric, photometric and spectroscopic catalog.
Provide full range acquisition support to the JMAPS Program Manager.
At least a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and 5 years of experience familiar with optical astrometry space missions
and the documentation required to support the acquisition of such a program.
The candidate must have a working knowledge of directives and guidance applicable to the development of DoD space systems and documentation and experience in translating complex technical requirements and concepts into programmatic language and format.
The candidate should have documented experience, working knowledge and excellent skills in tracking and reporting program progress and execution.
The candidate should have the ability to effectively work independently and as part of an integrated team of Government and Non-Government players and have excellent interpersonal skills.
DAWIA Level II program manager certification required. Level III is desired.
Acquisition Project Manager (Senior SME)
Establish formal communications with the responsible requirements community
• Assist operational stakeholders in refining existing requirements, and identifying new requirements
• Provide Strategic Planning support for requirements generation/documentation
• Support non-technical program planning and coordination to support workload transfer of program activities to external organizations
• Develop and administer project metrics program execution
• Facilitate communication between Program Managers and functional owning particular documents and processes
• Track development and coordination activities of all required documentation
• Assist in negotiating the prioritization of future requirements
• Provide guidance and supporting documentation to program/project managers in establishing expectation management agreements, schedules, and performance criteria
• Assist in developing Program Documentation, Bullet Background, Point Papers, Transition Plans, and MOUs/MOAs
• Prepare, review, edit and integrate selected milestone review documentation, periodic reports and certifications, recommend, and prepare changes
• Assist Program Manager in receiving, preparing, distributing, collecting, tracking, reviewing and responding to Major Command, SAF, Public Affairs, and Center-level and Wing requests, inquiries, briefings, and correspondence
• Update / Review approved changes to program documentation, such as briefings, reports, MARS, WARS, PARs
• Formulate reports, documents and create briefing slides for project-level and executive-level meetings and reviews
• Provide Non-technical cost, schedule and performance review and advisement on proposals
• Plan and prepare for Group Operational Readiness Inspection (ORI)
• Review program and contractor schedule for tracking of scheduled events
• Provide Strategic resource management to support manpower status, tracking, metrics, planning, and programming across programs
• Provide financial forecasting, budget information, execution status, and funds reconciliation in support of the PPBE process
• Contribute to the development of budget submissions (P-docs and R-docs) and POM inputs
In depth knowledge of DoD 5000 series, ESC Acquisition Knowledge, and experience drafting, coordinating, and staffing Acquisition documentation in support of Milestone Decisions. Looking for candidates that can perform as the resident acquisition SME for multiple small teams attempting to accomplish all necessary tasks to reach a Materiel Development Decisions on multiple Development Programs, Including CRC C2 System; IIB aka EIP; Exterior & Interior CONUS WAS incl. NGOTHR TRRI; NEXTGEN; CRC Radar AoA ; Surveillance AoA; Non-Cooperative ID; IW / AF IED Defeat Capabilities Plan; JAGIC CBA. Candidates will be expected to consult and guide teammates, while accomplishing tasks associated with their own assigned projects.
Clearance Required: Secret
Travel: Less than 25%
MORE: (Added 16 May)
Assist the Government in formulating USAF policy, guidance, and oversight responsibilities for the Air Operations Center (AOC) Weapon System. Analyze and interpret operational concepts, capabilities and requirements, migration strategies, military strategy and doctrine as they pertain to C2 integration; review documents. Conduct analyses and coordinate IAW the development/approval process (Joint Capabilities Integration and development System (JCIDS)). Assist in Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) activities for existing and future AOC and C2 programs. Recommend courses of action, based on research, analysis, and risk assessments. Participate in meetings, serve as a point of contact, and coordinate staff actions. Create and maintain publications; analyze and review documents and concepts. Review and provide information for DoD web sites. Create papers and reports, build briefings and provide other administrative support, as required. Research and provide responses to OSD, Joint Staff, Air Force, and Congressional questions related to operational employment of weapon systems, capabilities and C2/information systems.
- Provide technical and analytical support to aid in the routine performance of the development/evaluation of AOC Weapons System (AOC WS) employment requirements, investigate emerging technologies, and review proposed RDT&E for the AOC WS
- Provide subject matter expertise for the development of doctrine, policy, guidance, and oversight responsibilities for the AOC WS. Furthermore, the contractor shall assist in formulating and coordinating Air Force conceptual support to operational-level C2 employment with respect to the AOC WS
- Provide independent assessment of operational concepts, proposed or evolving requirements
- Assist in development of AOC manpower and requirements (including Unit Type Codes (UTCs)) and training requirements and plans
- Monitor the implementation of changes to AOC employment and the operational effectiveness of these changes
- Perform short notice, quick reaction analysis of critical technical and programmatic issues
- Assess the current and future capabilities of the AOC WS
- Review AOC requirements documents and briefings related to the AOC employment. Analyze requirements for future upgrades and modifications; evaluate their consistency and ability to support Air Force and Theater Combatant Commanders, while ensuring compatibility, interoperability and connectivity with the current and evolving Joint C2 architecture
- Provide analytical support in determining AOC employment requirements in support of the Air Expeditionary Force (AEF)
- Provide assistance in reviewing and analyzing issues and studies concerning the AOC weapon system
- Analyze and provide assistance in identifying and tracking employment and training requirements for the AOC
- Assist in proper representation of Air and Space capabilities by conducting doctrinal reviews of JCS, AF, and other-Service documents, including Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs)
- Provide support in USAF Capabilities-Based Planning, Programming and Budgeting Process for AOC initiatives
- Provide support in reviewing and updating appropriate operational weapon system documents and plans such as Concept of Operation (CONOPS), Concept of Execution (CONEX) and Concept of Employment (CONEMP)
- Support the review of documents for C2 related Doctrine, Organization, Training, Material, Leadership, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF) concerns
- Participate in AOC working groups, meetings, and conferences
- Support efforts pertaining to employment of the AOC WS
Desired Skills:USAF rated officer experience in major weapon systems, with a strong background in operations. Experience working Air Force Command and Control (C2), Air Tasking Order (ATO) production, ATO execution or combat flight operations. Knowledge of operations, organization, and functions of the Air Operations Center (AOC). Experience working AOC functional management issues to include operations, training and manpower policy and guidance development. air staff, Joint staff or MAJCOM HQ staff experience.