My Actual Homepage - Go here for more info.


I plan to put a graphical banner here eventually...

20 May 2011

Everybody Draw Mohamed Day

Today is Everybody Draw Mohamed day on Facebook.  Well, I can't draw at all, so I am going to post someone else's drawing instead.

(C) Wikipedia Commons


Generally I don't give a great deal of thought to muslims, since they make up a smaller part of the US population than us Atheists.  So I am participating in this before all the poor prosecuted christians start their belly aching about me being mean to them.  Remember, ALL religion is a crock of shit, and that includes muslims.  The fact that I tend to challenge christians is because they are the ones in my face, or attempting to go against the Constitution.  But we all know that it's different for xtian theitards, because they are really right, not any of the other ones....

Some more humorous images that I think are appropriate:

5 comments:

Andrew Grimm said...

It's kind of ironic that in this case, anti-theists are citing a religious text, while some of the theists are claiming that the hadith mentioning it is weak.

Unknown said...

Well spotted Andrew. It's like a fellow blogger mentions on this post http://a-million-gods.blogspot.com/2011/05/draw-mohammed-day-through-ages.html?spref=fb

Chriss B said...

Interesting comment about Christians 'going against the constitution'...please explain what's behind this view.

And let me just throw this out there:
"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians, who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door, and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable." -Brennan Manning

opinion?

Unknown said...

Chriss, do you really want to have they giant hypocrisy of theitards laid bare to you? Okay, I'll start with an easy one:

Name a singular secular reason to oppose gay rights.

Unknown said...

As to the quote of Manning, I also contend that the bible is equally a cause for atheism, unless one is so mentally feeble that you actually believe that bullshit. Not to mention the horrible moral guide it actually is. And it's not just christianity, but every religion out there. If you can figure out why you think islam, mormorn, judeaism, etc. are bullshit, you may figure out why I just happen to add christianity to that list. Unless of course, your reason is "the bible told me so" which is a child's answer.