My Actual Homepage - Go here for more info.


I plan to put a graphical banner here eventually...

23 May 2011

Science Daily

In case you didn't know, I love science.  It epitomizes the process of learning and clawing our way out of ignorance.  So that's why one of my favorite websites is Science Daily!  Not only is it chock full of science news, but you can find news that is categorized by your interests.  I'm sure this isn't news to anyone that knows me, but I wanted to post this just because any popularization of science is only a good thing.  Add Science Daily to your news feed!  Tell your friends.  This country is too scientifically illiterate to survive much longer if we keep doing the same things.  That's why I encourage everyone to break loose of the shackles of ignorance, and move forward.

No comments: