My Actual Homepage - Go here for more info.


I plan to put a graphical banner here eventually...

22 January 2011

Anti-theist / atheist / science videos I enjoy

Over at Rational Skepticism, there is a thread about different types of videos that folks enjoy.  I really enjoyed the thread, and it had a lot of great videos highlighted in it.  Here some are for your enjoyment.  Of course, these are only a few of the videos from the RatSkep forum.  Also, don't think that just because I enjoyed them that I am in total 100% agreement with them.  I just happened to enjoy them.  That's an opinion (I think I may have said a few things about that in the past).  Also, there are tons of other great videos out there (ZOMGItsCriss is also one of my faves.  Her style is something that I never get tired of, and face it, that accent...).





























No comments: