My Actual Homepage - Go here for more info.


I plan to put a graphical banner here eventually...

06 January 2011

Theitard Debate Flow Chart

Just a humerous little flow chart I found at a blog called a blog called Atheist Movies.  Granted, they don't have only atheist movies there, but it's a fun collection site for a bunch of other stuff as well.  I must say that if one were to strictly apply this to most theitards, you couldn't get past the first block on this flow chart...  And the chances of them getting to blocks two and three are incredibly slim...  I think that there are some things in the flowchart that the creator of it missed, but since they are further down on any list of actually having an intelligent discussion, I can see why he would leave them off.  It's not like you would ever get there.

No comments: